Bona Fide Star Sweaters! It’s that time of year again when the weather is cold and the gift of warmth is a great gift to give. Family photos and the season of gathering with loved ones who are dear to you is all that matters. These sweaters will be the treasures you give. They will make you shine brightest in the room. These sweaters will make this Holiday season an unforgettable one because if you are the one giving them as a gift you will be touching someones heart. If you are the one receiving them as a gift they are sure to make you smile. And if you are just wearing one of them yourself you will be the best dressed at your family gathering! Bringing you holiday smiles and cheer from Bleu!
1. PATTERSON J. KINCAID. “Bristal” slouch hooded sweater
2. NSF. Light Blue drape sleeve sweater
3. OF TWO MINDS. Kima Sweater
4. ALICE AND OLIVIA. Sparrow turtle-neck striped poncho
5. ALICE & OLIVIA. Brielle Tutu Sweater in Grey
6. ALICE & OLIVIA. Fifi Knit Tunic Scarf Dress
7. SOYER. The Sunday Sweater
8. MICHELLE MASON. Wool blend melange knit volume cover-up
9. AUGDEN. Alfo braid cardigan in deep Fuchsia
10. SOYER. Belted Flight Cardigan
(Source: bleu clothihng)
Your beloved sweater this year is a kimono by NSF! Kimonos are a girl’s best friend. The wind is starting to blow a chilly breeze, there’s a thin mist in the air, and the leaves are falling slowly from the trees. Tell tale signs that let you know Autumn is here. Nothing will keep you warmer then NSF’s Nina Printed Kimono. For a casual cozy look wear it with a pair of jeans and roll up the hems to show off your favorite pair of round toe pumps. To get a more fashionable look, wear it with sleek leggings and booties. On those colder days, try wearing a fitted long sleeve sweater underneath. Cozy up with Bleu this Fall and shop our comfortable and chic looks.